|Subscriber Benefits always include: |
- Significant savings off single ticket prices and fees
- Complimentary exchanges
- Bus Service from Dallas for $10 per subscription (registration required, call 817.731.0726 or toll-free 1.877.396.7372)
- Flexible payment options
- Purchase additional tickets with a 15% discount
- Exclusive Single Ticket Pre-Sale
- Retain your fixed subscription seats for 2015!
- Free Chocolate treat at the After Show Lounge
If you cannot attend a performance, you have the option of exchanging your seats for another performance of the same opera (e.g. The Pearl Fishers on Friday to The Pearl Fishers on Saturday). You may NOT exchange seats from one opera to a different opera (e.g. Silent Night on Sunday to Così fan Tutte on Saturday.)
If you make your exchange more than one week prior to your new performance date, FWOpera will mail your tickets to you. Otherwise, they will be held at Will Call for pick-up prior to the performance. You can also arrange to come by the Fort Worth Opera offices prior to the performance to pick up your new tickets.
- There will be no charge for subscribers to exchange tickets unless…
- The exchange involves an upgrade in Price Levels (e.g. moving from the Mezzanine Price Level 3 to Mezzanine Price Level 2.) In this event, FWOpera will charge the subscriber the difference in price at the appropriate subscriber rate.
- The exchange is made after noon on the date of the performance or after noon the day prior to a matinee performance and the Price Level of the original tickets is not available.
- FWOpera does NOT offer refunds.
- To exchange your tickets call FWOpera Customer Service - 817-731-0726
You have the option of donating your seats back to Fort Worth Opera for resale if you cannot attend a performance. You will receive a note in the mail thanking you for your donation and you will receive a summary statement at the end of the calendar year for your tax records. To donate your seats, tear your tickets and do one of the following...
- Mail torn tickets to Fort Worth Opera, Attn: Ticket Donation, 1300 Gendy Street, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Fax a copy of the torn tickets to 817-731-0835 "Attn: Ticket Donation"
- Scan your torn tickets and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Ticket Donation" as the e-mail subject.
- Call FWOpera Customer Service - 817-731-0726
Once again, Fort Worth Opera is offering Bus Service from NorthPark Mall in Dallas. This service costs $10 for subscribers per subscription. We're also offering sack lunches from Bread Winners for $15 a meal! Go here for all the details. Bus Service and Sack Lunches require 72 hours notification.
See also: Ticketing FAQ