|We hope you find the answers to your questions here. We also recommend using the search function or site map. Both are found on every page on our site. Please feel free to call us at 817.731.0726 (toll-free at 1.877.396.7372) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional assistance. |
- How do I buy tickets to an FWOpera performance?
- Online www.fwopera.org - anytime
- By phone during normal business hours at 817.731.0726 or toll-free at 1.877.396.7372
- In person during normal business hours at the FWOpera Administrative Offices
- Why become a Fort Worth Opera Subscriber?
FWOpera Subscribers receive a list of special perks and privileges including: Complimentary Exchanges, Pre Sale Privileges, 15% off extra single tickets and complimentary chocolate in the After Show Lounge!
- How do I apply a coupon code when ordering tickets online?
You will be able to enter your coupon code on the payment screen when purchasing tickets online. This screen will appear after you've entered your contact information or logged into our system. Check the box next to "Check this box to use a Coupon Code." Enter the code then click the "Add Coupon" button. The updated totals and your discount amount will display in the shopping basket area on the right while details about the coupon you entered will appear below the text box where you typed the coupon code. Once the coupon has been applied, enter your credit card information and submit your order.
- Why can't I purchase tickets through/at Bass Hall?
Fort Worth Opera and Bass Hall are separate organizations and, as such, FWOpera's in-house staff handle all ticket sales. Please note that during the FWOpera Festival, FWOpera staff will be available, for limited hours, at Bass Hall for ticket sales.
- I am having trouble buying my tickets online. What should I do?
We strive to provide the best online experience for our patrons. The following are the most common solutions to issues with online ticket purchasing. Please let us know if you encounter an issue not addressed below and we will work to find a resolution.
- Make sure you are using Microsoft's Internet Explorer version 5.5 or higher. IE version 8 must be used in compatibility mode.
- Make sure you have cookies enabled (for instructions, search for "enable cookies in internet explorer" using your preferred search engine).
- I ordered tickets/a subscription/a gift certificate online but did not receive a confirmation email. What should I do?
Call FWOpera Customer Service at 817.731.0726 (toll-free at 1.877.396.7372) or email email@example.com. There may have been a communications hiccup or a typo in your email address. We would be happy to forward your confirmation to you.
- What is Will Call?
Choose "Will Call" if you would like to pick up your tickets rather than having them mailed to you. You may pick up Will Call tickets at the FWOpera administrative office prior to the day of the show during regular business hours; or at the performance venue within 1 hour of curtain. If you choose the latter, please try to arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to curtain to avoid waiting in long lines. Please note that 2013 Festival tickets will be available for pick up after April 15, 2013.
BACK TO TOP
- I purchased tickets but someone else is picking up the tickets at Will Call. What do I need to do to ensure they do not have any problems getting the tickets?
Please call FWOpera Customer Service at 817.731.0726 (toll-free 1.877.396.7372) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your name, what performance you have tickets for and who will be picking them up at Will Call.
- I cannot use my tickets. What are my options?
- Exchange your tickets to another performance of the same opera.
- Donate your tickets back to FWOpera.
- Give the tickets to someone else.
- My tickets were lost/left at home. What should I do?
We will reprint tickets at no extra charge. If you lose them prior to the day of your performance, call FWOpera Customer Service at 817.731.0726 (toll-free 1.877.396.7372) and we will either mail you new tickets or make arrangements to ensure you have them in time to attend the performance. If you arrive at Bass Performance Hall without your tickets, simply go to the Box Office at Bass Performance Hall and we will replace them at no extra charge. Please note that you will need to show an ID that reflects your account information to obtain your reprinted tickets.
- Can I bring my young child to a performance?
The answer to this question will vary depending on the child and on the opera. We recommend you call or e-mail FWOpera Customer Service for specific recommendations.
- When will I receive my tickets in the mail?
- 2014 Festival Subscription and Single Tickets will be mailed mid March, 2014. You should have your tickets by April 1, 2014.
- The Box Office will mail tickets to patrons as long as the order occurs at least eight days prior to the performance date.
- Tickets ordered less than eight days prior to the performance date will be held at Will Call at the performance venue.
- If I arrive late for a performance, will I still be able to get into the theatre?
FWOpera has a NO LATE SEATING policy. If you arrive close to the start time (i.e. the orchestra is still playing the overture,) ushers still may be able to seat you. Otherwise, you will most likely have to wait until the first intermission before being able to claim your seats. Please plan on arriving at the performance venue at least 30 minutes prior to the performance start time in order to ensure you don't miss a thing! Evening performances start at 7:30 p.m. and matinees start at 2:00 p.m.
BACK TO TOP
- How can I be added to (or removed from) the FWOpera mailing list or e-mail list?
- To join our e-mail list, simply sign up in the upper-right corner of this web page.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail list, click the update profile link at the bottom of any e-newsletter.
- To join our mailing list or to request to be removed, e-mail your name and address and your request to email@example.com.
- What is Bus Service? How can I sign up?
Dallas area patrons can save the hassle of driving and parking and enjoy the ride with fellow opera fans. Seating is limited and reservations are required to be guaranteed a seat. This service is $10 per subscription for Subscribers and $10 per person, per round trip for single ticket buyers. For more information or to reserve your seats, call FWOpera Customer Service at 817.731.0726 (toll-free 1.877.396.7372). Click to view parking and pick-up information.
- When will/did 2014 single tickets go on sale?
Single tickets for the 2014 Festival are officially go on sale August 1, 2013.
- When did 2014 subscriptions go on sale?
2013 Subscriptions went on sale on April 20, 2013.
- Why can't I have the same seats I had last year for my subscription?
Subscribers may keep their seats from year to year as long as they renew by the published seat renewal deadline (June 30, 2013 for the 2014 Festival) AND are keeping the same series. After the seat renewal deadline passes, all unclaimed subscriber seats are released for sale to the general public.
- I ordered (or renewed) my subscription and my credit card was already charged. Why are you waiting to assign my seats?
All payments are deposited upon receipt. Subscription renewals and new orders are processed in a particular order (see below). This is the most equitable method for seating.
- Subscribers renewing and not changing their series and/or seats are seated immediately (excluding "Pick" packages).
- Subscribers renewing and requesting changes to their series and/or seats are seated after the seat renewal deadline (excluding "Pick" packages).
- New subscribers are seated after seating for group b is complete (excluding "Pick" packages).
- Additional single tickets requested by subscribers and 'Pick" subscribers (including Student Care Package) are seated after seating for group C is complete.
BACK TO TOP